Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 is the fourth major game in the Call of Duty series. This addition is different because it no longer involves any aspect of World War II. Instead Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 is set up in 2011 and focuses on conflicts in the Middle East and Russia.
The cheats for Call of Duty Modern Warfare are also different from the last two games in the series because you can’t simply type in a code. The maps have a total of thirty Intel Pieces waiting to be found by you. Each cheat has a specific number of pieces you need to be able to use it. The more pieces you collect the more cheats you gain access to.
- After you have found 2 of the Intel Pieces you will unlock the cheat called CoD Noir and this gives you the option to play the game with no color in black and white.
- When you have gathered 4 Intel Pieces you’ll gain access to the Photo Negative cheat where you can play the game with all of the colors inverted.
- With 6 total Intel Pieces players are given the Super Contrast option where the overall contrast of the game increases.
- Once you have a collection including 8 Intel Pieces your game will be able to go into Ragtime Warfare mode which is inspired by silent movies.
- At 10 Intel Pieces the value of the player grenades will increase due to the Cluster Bomb cheat where just one grenade can cause the same amount of damage as five of these frag grenades.
- The cheat called A Bad Year is unlocked when the player finds one third, or 10, of the Intel pieces. What this does is cause your enemies to explode into tires when you shoot them.
- After you’ve found 20 Intel Pieces you’ll be offered the Slow-Mo Ability where the gameplay will move a little over half the speed of the original game.
- Finally, once you have found all 30 of the Intel Pieces you will be rewarded with Infinite Ammo, which is exactly what it sounds like.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 is split into several missions in single player mode, but there’s a secret mission too. You can try it out by waiting through the games end credits after you’ve completed all of the main missions.
Players will also gain access to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4s arcade mode after they’ve made it though the rest of the game. Arcade mode will become unlocked after the player beats the game regardless of the level of difficulty they played. The arcade mode features two ways of playing, Full Challenge and Level Challenge, which means players can play through arcade mode two times.
Remember that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 multiplayer goes into a prestige mode once you’ve completed the first 55 levels. When you enter prestige mode you’ll start over at level one and build up your rank again. You can replay through the prestige mode 10 times. Each time you complete the next 55 levels you’ll earn an icon that shows your rank.