Call of Duty Black Ops is the seventh major addition to the Call of Duty series. The single player setting is divided into several missions. Each mission actually follows a different character, but they are all part of a private military corporation that carries out black operations. The multiplayer setting is different and includes various game modes where two teams go against each other to reach a specific objective first. The final mode offered in Call of Duty Black Ops is Nazi Zombies. This is also a multiplayer setting but instead of going against each other, players work together to survive as long as possible in the zombie infested world.
There are a few generic console cheat codes available for Call of Duty Black Ops, but first you must enable the console in your game. All you have to do is find the phrase line seta monkeytoy in the call of duty black ops/players/config.cfg file, and set it to 0. Now that the console codes have been enabled just press ~ to access the console window. That’s where you’ll enter these codes.
- When you enter /give all the game will provide you with every weapon offered in the game.
- The code /noclip allows you to walk right through the walls of any building.
- If you want to explore the world while in God mode just enter /god.
- To see how fast your game is running enter in cg_drawfps 1 and your frames per second will be displayed on your screen.
Here are some hints and tips that will help you make it through Call of Duty Black Ops easier.
- When you come across an enemy’s claymore just go prone behind it then knife if. It will still explode but you shouldn’t take any damage.
- Something most players don’t consider is finding a position above the battle ground. If you can get above the enemies line of sight you’ll have a better chance of killing them and being unseen because most players don’t bother to look up.
- Another useful tip for when you get above your enemies is to fill your way up. That means if you took some stairs to get to your spot just place a few strategic claymores so if an enemy does find you there’s less of a chance they’ll actually make it to you.
- If you aren’t very good at running around the map and shooting opponents at the same time don’t be afraid to hide out and kill anyone who passes by. Just find a little corner or something that’s either hidden by darkness or objects and aim down your gun. Whenever an enemy runs past your aim take them out and after you’ve gotten a few kills move to a new spot so you don’t give away your location.
- When you plan on barging into an enemy base make use of your grenades. The topical frag grenades are good for taking out anyone in the way, but the flash bangs and concussion grenades will do the job of catching your targets off guard, allowing for an easier kill.