Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is the first game in the Call of Duty series to be considered a military science fiction first person shooter. It falls under this category because the gameplay is inspired by futuristic ideas and concepts for militaries. The campaign in the single player mode involves the protagonist who is an American Marine and his collaboration with Atlas, which is a secret military organization.
Here are the cheat codes players can use in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. First you have to enable the use of cheats in your game. All players need to press the ~ key to open up their dev-console and begin. If you are playing the demo version you will type seta thereisacow “1337” and hit enter. You will follow that up with spdevmap bog_a by typing that into the console and entering it as well. That’s all you need to do to enable cheat codes for the demo version. Whenever you want to activate a cheat just press ~, type in your code, and press enter.
If you are playing the complete version of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare then you will need to take an extra step to enable cheats in your game. Do the steps that are explained above but after you have entered spdevmap bog_a exit your game. You can either return to the level you were playing or start a whole new game, either way the cheats won’t work if you try to resume the game you were in the middle of. The plus side is you’ll be able to jump to any part of the game you want with the cheats.
- Players are given access to all weapons featured in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare when they activate the code give all.
- The cheat code cg_LaserForceOn 1 equips every available weapon with the laser sight add on.
- If a player wants to jump really high all they have to do is enter jump_height #. Make sure to replace # with any number you’d like. The original jump height starts out at 39 so any number greater than that will make fire higher jumping than usual.
- The timescale # code lets players alter the speed at which the game actually moves. The default time is set at timescale 1.00. Players may decide to speed it up or slow it down and all they need to do is replace # with an actual number indicating the time scale.
- When you’re in the middle of an intense battle it can be annoying to constantly reload your gun so just enter sf_use_ignoreammo 1. Now you won’t have to reload your weapon each time the ammo runs out because it will just continue to fire.
- Enter r_fullbright to turn up your games brightness all the way to make it easier to see around the map.
- The notarget cheat has returned and it still causes enemies to ignore your existence.
- If you can’t locate any ammunition for your weapons all you need is give ammo to fill you up.
- Activating the god cheat will put you in god mode.
- Player_sprintSpeedScale lets you adjust the speed at which the players character runs.
- Entering cg_fov enables all guns to zoom in to a target.